Victoria-MR CSB A X
Madagascar Rosewood has risen in popularity because of its similar properties to Brazilian Rosewood; warm, with well defined basses and rich trebles. Compared to Indian Rosewood, Madagascar Rosewood exhibits more pronounced mids as well.
The Victoria (OM/000) shape is well known for its articulate and snappy response, perfect for the fingerstylist, the blues flatpicker.
Every Private Collection series Maestro guitar is built with the utmost meticulousness and attention to detail with premium appointments like the proprietary rigid rim technology and Hozen's Advanced Hybrid bracing. All of this contributing towards a fuller and projective instrument as a result of the various innovations working together towards a more effective use of the energy budget, culminating in an instrument that responds to your every touch.
- MODEL : Victoria-MR CSB A X
- SERIAL NUMBER : 1512-1984
- TOP : Solid Adirtondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES : Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- TYPE : 6 String Acoustic Guitar
- BODY SHAPE : 000 Size
- STANDARD OPTION : Florentine Cutaway, Beveled Armrest & Soundport
- BRACING : Hozen's Advanced Hybrid Bracing
- BINDING : 5 Wooden Lines with Rosewood
- LINING : Rigid Rim Technology
- ROSETTE : Handmade Wood
- NECK : Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods & Ebony Strip
- FINISH : Polyurethane High Gloss
Wish to add L.R. Baggs Anthem? Let us know when you're checking out.
More info on the guitar here.