Vera-MO CSB A X (1603-1132)
Mango wood exhibits a perfectly balanced tone. It is as warm as a Koa and tonally close to mahogany due to warm mids while maintaining rich trebles and lows. Visually striking, it is as good to look at as it sounds.
The Vera 14-fret shape is complete redesign that is unique to Maestro Guitars. Taking the basic framework of a standard 14-fret 00, Hozen decided that a more rounded lower bout would result in a fuller sounding instrument despite its diminutive size.
Every Private Collection series Maestro guitar is built with the utmost meticulousness and attention to detail with premium appointments like the proprietary rigid rim technology and Hozen's Advanced Hybrid bracing. All of this contributing towards a fuller and projective instrument as a result of the various innovations working together towards a more effective use of the energy budget, culminating in an instrument that responds to your every touch.
- MODEL : Vera-MO CSB A X
- SERIAL NUMBER : 1603-1132
- TOP : Solid Spalted Mango
- BACK & SIDES : Solid Cocobolo
- TYPE : 6 String Acoustic Guitar
- BODY SHAPE : 00 Size
- STANDARD OPTION : Beveled Armrest & Soundport
- BRACING : Hozen's Advanced Hybrid Bracing
- BINDING : 5 Wooden Lines with Rosewood
- LINING : Rigid Rim Technology
- ROSETTE : Handmade Wood
- NECK : Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods & Ebony Strip
- FINISH : Polyurethane High Gloss
Wish to add L.R. Baggs Anthem? Let us know when you're checking out.
Learn more about our Private Collection range here.