Singa-MO CSB A X (1604-1127)
Perfectly balanced, mango possesses the striking appearance like that of Koa or Flame Maple, but with a tone similar to that of Mahogany due to its warm midrange and robust low end and with a high end that is clear, but never strident.
The Singa (Medium Jumbo) exhibits clearer bass and treble response making it ideal for the fingerstyle player or singer-songwriter.
Every Private Collection series Maestro guitar is built with the utmost meticulousness and attention to detail with premium appointments like the proprietary rigid rim technology and Hozen's Advanced Hybrid bracing. All of this contributing towards a fuller and projective instrument as a result of the various innovations working together towards a more effective use of the energy budget, culminating in an instrument that responds to your every touch.
- MODEL : Singa-MO CSB A X
- SERIAL NUMBER : 2015-1482
- TOP : Solid Adirondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES : Solid Flame Mango
- TYPE : 6 String Acoustic Guitar
- BODY SHAPE : Medium Jumbo
- STANDARD OPTION : Florentine Cutaway, Beveled Armrest & Soundport
- BRACING : Hozen's Advanced Hybrid Bracing
- BINDING : Redwood with Mother of Pearl Purflings
- LINING : Rigid Rim Technology
- ROSETTE : Handmade Wood
- NECK : Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods & Ebony Strip
- FINISH : Polyurethane High Gloss
Wish to add L.R. Baggs Anthem? Let us know when you "Check Out"
Learn more about our Private Collection range here.
NOTE: This guitar now resides in Wuppertal, Germany with our friend Oliver Waitze at New Acoustic Gallery. Contact him to view this guitar.