Vera-WE CSB A X (1603-1063)
Unmalleable and brittle, if mishandled would break and be unusable for the construction of acoustic guitars. But it is this exact brittleness that gives Wenge its glassy and clear sound, with a healthy supply of power on tap. Not settling for convention, Head Luthier Hozen has painstakingly innovated the processes required for the building of instruments with such a tonewood.
The Vera 14-fret shape is complete redesign that is unique to Maestro Guitars. Taking the basic framework of a standard 14-fret 00, Hozen decided that a more rounded lower bout would result in a fuller sounding instrument despite its diminutive size.
Every Private Collection series Maestro guitar is built with the utmost meticulousness and attention to detail with premium appointments like the proprietary rigid rim technology and Hozen's Advanced Hybrid bracing. All of this contributing towards a fuller and projective instrument as a result of the various innovations working together towards a more effective use of the energy budget, culminating in an instrument that responds to your every touch.
- MODEL : Victoria-WE CSB A X
- SERIAL NUMBER : 1603-1063
- TOP : Solid Adirondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES : Solid Wenge
- TYPE : 6 String Acoustic Guitar
- BODY SHAPE : 00 Size
- STANDARD OPTION : Florentine Cutaway, Beveled Armrest & Soundport
- BRACING : Hozen's Advanced Hybrid Bracing
- BINDING : 5 Wooden Lines with Rosewood
- LINING : Rigid Rim Technology
- ROSETTE : Handmade Wood
- NECK : Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods & Ebony Strip
- FINISH : Polyurethane High Gloss
Wish to add L.R. Baggs Anthem? Let us know when you "Check Out"
Learn more about our Private Collection range here.