- All sales are final upon acceptance by the buyer
- Payments are to be made via Paypal or bank transfer upon checkout.
- An order is confirmed once payment has been processed and confirmed. Processing of an order typically takes up to 2 working days for Local orders and 7 working days for International orders.
- All international deliveries will be made via DHL. Tracking numbers will be sent to customers upon collection. Shipping takes approximately 5 to 10 days depending on the destination. Do expect a longer lead time for instruments that require CITES certification. Local deliveries are free for purchases above SGD100.
- For international deliveries, instruments that require CITES certification, check with your local authorities if an import permit is required for your Country/State for the receipt of your instrument. CITES export papers will be provided for the export of our shipments.
- Once the items have been collected by the courier, the safety and integrity of the products becomes the courier’s responsibility. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request for insurance to be included on your items. Note that additional charges will apply for insurance on an order.
- Should you suspect mishandling of the item that might have resulted in the damage of your instrument, do not hesitate to contact us, we would be happy to help you out.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
- Upon receipt of the instrument, check the items delivered, and report any unsatisfactory items within 7 days upon receipt (applies even for partial deliveries)
- Exchanges can be made within 7 days upon receipt if there are any issues with the goods delivered; The buyer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Exchanges are also done at our discretion upon receipt of the item.
- Instruments are sold as is on the website with its accompanying photos. Efforts are made to ensure an accurate visual representation of the product. No contest will be made against points of subjective evaluation (i.e. grain/colour).
- No refunds can be made once a sale has been finalised. In the event that an exchange results in a difference in value, the customer may add other items from the store in the exchange to cover the difference, or pay any additional amount if necessary if the exchange results in a value higher than the original purchase.
- Where possible, any items sent back for exchange are to be sent in its original packaging with all paperwork that it was sent with. (e.g. Certificate of Authenticy, Invoice, delivery note etc)
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchanges and/or returns at our discretion.
- Contact us at +65 6844 6030 between 9am to 6pm on Weekdays and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays for any queries regarding the products received. Alternatively, queries can also be directed to our email at email@example.com. (Times listed are local time GMT+8) Customers can expect a response within 24 hours.
In the event that products need to be delivered back to us, our address is:
Maestro Guitars Pte. Ltd.
9 Kaki Bukit Rd 2 Gordon Warehouse
For local customers in Singapore, self pick up of the items ordered and after sales support can also be obtained at our local Concept Store at the following address:
Maestro Concept Store
5 Coleman Street
B1-30 Excelsior Hotel
SHOP WARRANTY POLICY
All items are checked thoroughly before delivery to ensure that the customer receives a flawless product. Our warranty covers against ALL manufacturing defects except in the following cases:
- Improper usage and mishandling of instruments and/or accessories
- Damage caused by improper use, humidity, excessive wear and/or abuse, and not confined to and may include discolouration, tarnishing of metal components, degradation of strings, electronics, tuning machines, and damaged finishes.
- Damage caused by accidents such as smashed instruments, exposure to direct sunlight/water, or items that are improperly stored.
- Any instrument that is serviced by any unauthorised personnel, resulting in the failure of the instrument.
- The warranty is considered null once modifications that are not made by Maestro Guitars is done to the instrument.
- Damage caused by extreme conditions such as excessively cold or hot environments
- Failure of electronics caused by tampering/modification.
- The warranty is only valid with the original owner
- All Maestro Custom Series, Crossover Series, Island Series, Traditional Series and Private Collection instruments come with Limited Lifetime Warranty that covers againsts the manufacturing defects of the overall main construction (This includes any glue joint in the main body and neck construction).
- All Maestro Custom Series, Crossover Series, Island Series, Traditional Series, and Private Collection instruments come with a 1 year warranty that covers replaceable parts. This covers the tuning machines, the pickup system (if the guitar comes with one), the nut and saddle. Strings are not covered under this clause.
- Project X by Maestro instruments come with a limited 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects of overall main construction. (This includes any glue joint in the main body and neck construction).
- Project X by Maestro instruments come with a 1 year warranty that covers replaceable parts such as tuning machines, the pickup system (if the guitar comes with one), the nut and saddle. Strings are not covered under this clause.
- Register your Maestro warranty at www.maestroguitars.com/warranty-registration/